Wow! This post was very touching. It exposed a young man's greatest fear of acknowledging that he was "gay" and potentially "HIV" positive. The "Grady Doctor" was the first one who he divulged his gender identity to. He admitted that he engaged in unprotected sex with strangers. Although this is a very touching story, we all know someone who have had such struggles. Homosexuality is not accepted in many families. This results in people hiding who they think they are. I am spiritual and I don't believe that same sex relationships are the way we were intended to be, but God loves us all. It is just hard to embrace this lifestyle when you don't understand it. We all know that God makes no mistakes, so how do we accept this mistake? The Bible, the word of God as we believe it, states that God made woman for man. I guess it is obvious that I don't understand these desires nor do I believe that this behavior will ever be truly accepted by many people.
I am glad that the "Grady Doctor" helped him to be truthful to himself. He obviously needs counseling. It appears that he was missing something very important in his life because he was not seeking companionship from his sexual partners. He was just going through the motions. He admitted to not even knowing his partners. He stated that he let them have their way with him. It seems that he did not love himself . This goes far beyond an "identity crisis". At least now he can get the medical help that he needs. I hope someone has seen the need to refer him for psychological help as well.
the homosexual lifestyle is a choice. I do not jugde the person asa result of the sexual desires. People should feel free to being them and open to all about the sexual desires.
ReplyDeleteIm at a lost for words on this one, this is a very controversial topic that I truly dont understand myself cause I somtimes think that the person may have been born that way then I tend to think it may be by choice. But to each's own I dont judge anyone because this is the land of the free so people are free to live whatever lifestyle they please...
ReplyDelete